SHOP . The customer agrees to use this service in compliance with the laws and regulations that apply, as well as the terms and conditions here laid down, which can be changed at all time. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any product at patriciafranco.org
By ordering a product at patriciafranco.org, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age (or have parental permission to purchase at patriciafranco.org) and you accept these Terms & Conditions.
HOW TO BUY?. Products online listed on the SHOP page can be purchased from the online store, they are duly identified in the respective catalogs (necklaces, rings, etc.). When products are not available you are unable to add it to your shopping cart.
PRICES . The prices shown in the catalog don´t include shipping costs. Any other costs resulting from the sending orders abroad, in particular costs with customs clearance, shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser of the product.
ORDER . To order a product, chosen from the existing in the product catalog, it must be placed in the shopping basket; For some products, properly identified in the shop online, the purchase may be limited to a certain number of items.
CANCEL ORDER . The customer may cancel the order by sending an email to within 24 hours after we have received the order confirmation. The request for cancellation will only become effective when the order's number and the customer's name is mentioned.
PAYMENT METHODS . The products can be paid through the various electronic means of payment available, the costs of which are borne by the client and debited in the sales document. Currently, you can make your purchase by paying via Paypal or bank deposit/transfer we are currently preparing the shop to Credit Card Payments. All transfers made through patriciafranco.org are handled through dedicated third-party gateways to ensure your protection. The data on the card used as a means of payment is handled by means of SSL encryption and is not stored. Please read the specific Terms & Conditions of the services responsible for the payment method chosen for the transaction.
DELIVERY . Continental Portugal orders -2 working days
Autonomous regions and depending on the Islands- 3 to 8 business days;
Europe and the rest of the world vary according to the destination and shipping time - 5 to 10 business days.
May deliveries of orders in individual cases, suffer some delay due to out of stock items. We ship worldwide.
FAST AND SECURE - NO REGISTRATION NEEDED . No registration is required at Patrícia Franco online SHOP. At the SHOPPING CART page, you are redirected directly to your payment method: CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL or CHECKOUT (Offline payments: bank deposit or transference).
A session cookie is never permanently stored on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience. The permanent cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. It is generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service. At patriciafranco.org this type of cookie is used to control your shopping cart and maintain statistics about our visitors. Information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
MAJOR FORCE REASONS. Events outside the control of Patricia Franco, which are not reasonably foreseeable, will be considered as force majeure, leaving Patrícia Franco exempt from the responsibility of complying with the contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or altered legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, terrorism, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes, or failure to deliver suppliers. Force majeure also includes government decisions that negatively affect the market and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, embargo, etc.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY .
1. Personal information collected: In order to respond to your order or when you subscribe to our newsletter you will be asked, as appropriate, the provision of some data, such as your name, email address, postal address, VAT number, payment information and the details of the product ordered. You may also choose to provide additional personal information if you choose to send us an email directly.
2. Personal data collected and how it is used: There are several legal bases for the collection, use and sharing of your data, including: whether it is necessary to respond to an email or order, resolve disputes or provide customer support; when you gave your consent, which can be revoked at any time by subscribing to the newsletter; whether it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or a court order; if it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Patricia Franco, provided that those legitimate interests are not annulled by the rights or interests of the user, such as the provision and improvement of our services.
3. Sharing and disclosure of data: The personal data of Patrícia Franco's clients are important.
Your personal data are shared only when strictly necessary and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers: your data is shared with third parties, such as transport and delivery companies, such as CTT, only to the extent necessary to perform those services.
Compliance with laws: your data may be collected, used, maintained and shared if it is reasonably necessary: to comply with legal requirements; enforce brand agreements, terms and policies; prevent and investigate illegal activities, technical or security problems; or protect the rights, property, and safety of customers or others.
5. Your rights: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal data:
Access: You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal data collected about you, using the contact information indicated below.
Rectification, deletion, and forgetfulness: you have the right to rectify, restrict use or erase the personal data. Except in exceptional circumstances (required for legal reasons), your data will be excluded upon request.
Opposition: You have the right to oppose the use of personal data for profiling and receiving marketing messages, even after you have given your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your data will be erased unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue to use such data or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
Complaint: If you reside in the EU and wish to file a complaint about the use of your personal data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so using your local data protection authority.
6. Contact: For purposes of EU data protection law, Patrícia Franco is responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions, please contact us at Thank you!